There are many ways to help DAIS
The importance of DAIS’s role in the community has never been more clear. With people in Dane County spending more time at home due to coronavirus, stressors in many relationships became apparent. And DAIS had to adapt the way in which we provide services to keep everyone safe. This created additional budget needs at a time when funding sources were already stretched thin.
This is where compassionate people like you can play a big role in showing from support for DAIS and victims of domestic violence. Here are ways you can help us achieve our vision of nonviolent community that actively promotes safety, peace, justice, and hope.
Ways to help:
- Make a Monetary Donation to DAIS – DAIS relies on support from the community to provide our life-changing programs. Learn about the various ways to give a monetary donation to DAIS.
- Help Stock Our Shelter – Food and goods donations help keep our shelter running and make a huge difference in the lives of adults and children affected by domestic violence. Learn more about our current needs, and how our donation process works. You might even consider hosting a donation drive.
- Sponsorship – Businesses can get involved via sponsorship opportunities. Please contact Mary at email@example.com or 608-338-0065.
- Attend an Event – Events hosted by the community help raise awareness about domestic violence. Check out our ever-changing events page to see what’s going on. You can also learn more about how you can host an event for DAIS!
- Volunteer Your Time – Volunteers are at the center of making our work possible. Learn more about the many ways you can get involved. There are roles that require a short time commitment, and others that are longer. Find the one that suits your lifestyle.