Forte volunteers use their professional skills or areas of expertise (their forte!) to advance the organization by finding new resources and supporters, raising awareness, and supporting DAIS’ mission.
- Career Specialist
- DAIS Ambassador
- Donation Room Volunteer
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Health & Wellness Instructor
- Maintenance Volunteer
- Mixed Media Specialist (Graphic Design, Videography, Photography, etc.)
- Resident Receptionist
- Salon Volunteer
Join Forte and:
- Build your professional skills
- Meaningfully contribute to the mission and vision of DAIS
- Work alongside and network with community leaders, directors and trustees
- Be part of DAIS at this exciting time
Forte Volunteer Requirements:
- Complete the online volunteer application at this link.
- The Volunteer Coordinator will be in contact with you to set up an interview with yourself and the coordinator in charge of the program you are interested in and to answer any questions.
- With your permission, DAIS will conduct a criminal background check and contact 3 references.
- You will meet with the Program Coordinator for an interview.
- All new volunteers must attend the next DAIS Forte Training session and complete additional program-specific training and observations.
You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Forte volunteer program.
The next Forte Training will be scheduled for 2018.
Forte applications are now closed while we onboard our current group of new volunteers. If you would like to be contacted when applications reopen for 2018 Forte training, please fill out the online contact form.Back to top