DAIS works throughout the Dane County community to raise awareness about domestic violence and promote healthy relationships. Read below to learn more!
We offer workshops, presentations and trainings tailored for specific groups, including:
- Community groups and civic organizations
- K-12 schools and universities
- Churches and faith-based groups
- Companies and human resources professionals
- Law enforcement and legal personnel
- Health care providers
- And more!
Interested in hosting a DAIS speaker or trainer at your next meeting, in-service, or brown-bag event? Learn how today!
DAIS representatives can present to your group on a number of topics, including:
- Warning signs of abuse
- Domestic Violence 101
- Healthy Relationships
- Best practices for prevention
- Domestic violence in the workplace: Tips and tools for companies
- Domestic violence and the legal system
- Domestic violence in LGTBQ communities
- How domestic violence impacts health care
- Dating violence
- Tips and tools for youth
- And many more
To request a speaker or trainer, please fill out this form at least one month prior to your event date. We do our best to accommodate all requests, but please note our ability to confirm your request depends on staff and/or volunteer ability.
Back to top