Right now, DAIS is growing to better meet the need for our services in Dane County.
And the future is bright because there are people like you—compassionate people from across Dane County who are interested in doing something to support DAIS and victims of domestic violence. Below, please find a few different ways you can help DAIS achieve our vision of nonviolent community that actively promotes safety, peace, justice, and hope
You can support DAIS by:
- Making a Monetary Donation to DAIS – DAIS relies on support from the community to continue to provide our life-changing programs.Learn more about how to give a monetary donation to DAIS.
- Helping to Stock Our Shelter – Donations of food and goods help keep our shelter running and make a huge difference in the lives of adults and children affected by domestic violence. Learn more about what our current needs are, how our donation process works and how to host a drive.
- Sponsorship – Businesses looking to get involved can learn about sponsorship opportunities here: 2016 Event Sponsorship Packages
- Adopt a Holiday – Provide the supplies, food, and other materials necessary to celebrate a diverse set of holidays inside the walls of our shelter. Learn more about how to Adopt a Holiday here: Adopt a Holiday
- Attending an Event – Events hosted by the community help raise important awareness about domestic violence and funds for DAIS. Check out our ever-changing events page to see what’s going on and to learn more about how you can host an event for DAIS!
- Volunteering Your Time – Volunteers make our work possible. Learn more about how you can get involved.