DAIS volunteers provide crucial, life-saving services to domestic violence survivors and their families and educate the public in meaningful ways.
There are two categories of volunteers at DAIS: Client-based and Community-based.
- Complete a volunteer application.
- The Volunteer Coordinator will be in contact with you to provide additional information to help you choose the program that’s the best fit for you.
- With your permission, DAIS will conduct a criminal background check and contact 3 references.
- You will meet with the Program Coordinator for an interview.
- All new volunteers must attend the next DAIS New Advocate Training session and complete additional program-specific training and observations.
Our next New Advocate Training session will be in June 2014. We will post those dates once they become available and open the application process.
Back to top